Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Well in fact i did a few years ago. As i was investing back then and got the News direct from the Northern Miner on subscription. If your investing in PMs it is best to know a good bit about geology. I got my early lessons from the Miner back then, OH and about the HEMLO, understatment, about .15 cents would have net to you of $300.pps, which takes me back to the Lucky Friday Silver Mine, Idaho. DAD had little to no money for Christmas presents for his children, on a hunch, i think he worked in the mine, he decided that the BEST gift he could give his kids was a future. Upon his decision he opted to buy around $20/$25. dollars of the Lucky Friday Silver Mine,shares at like a penny or so on the SHARE. Long story short, Lucky Friday hit so big it made his family MILLIONARES. MILLIONARES in 1900, were about billionares in todays dollars. Mining stocks, no matter how bad they look are one if not the only stocks that can make you an over nite MILLIONARE. The Lucky hit viens of SILVER by the BOX CARs. They didnt have ZTEM back then but Lucky had some smart old timers that knew their ore trends and convinced their bosses and owners to go in debt to dig much deeper downard and thats where they found the BOX CARs of near pure silver, just melt it an dorie. Made futures for who ever took the chance on LUCKY. That may be the case here with LBSR, it could be just LUCK, but i got a hunch that JB actually knows what he's looking for and there's your DINNER!

New Message
Please login to post a reply