Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Valuepro's research posted on SI - interesting - example

VP, from the recent marbalization or spiderweb fracturing ( hence justification of my LONG drawn out question #2 for J. Briscoe on the Q&A) it is mentioned that the COPPER loves to mix well with molly extremely well, as it acts as in a compatable environment to compliment one the other. JB was saying that about this this type of scarn as oposed to other skarn blends. My point was to somewhat do a pre emptive look as the possibility that the Moly/Copper scarn if it goes 2 miles then that scarn could engulf the entire SKARN composition over the entire massive Moly Blob suggested by the veggie samples and ZTEM/ZUD. Canadians like to tease about the ZTEM being ZUD,ZONK,ZANK and other silly handels AKA's for ZTEM as many of the Jrs are not often referenced to Geotech. I have been suggesting ZTEM for a number of them, as the Geotech science is also a grfeat money saver when drilling,pretty smart Aehhh! So we are in quiet period again "waiting" for JB's answers. My thoughts on the Moly as i said are only pre-emptive in my immature conclusions of mineralization. Thats why i look to experts in geology that are on board of said entidy, before i invest in Jrs.

New Message
Please login to post a reply