Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Much better than the generic feedback that posters give. Worth the wait BLUEMOON (?) ! Clearly spells out we only need thr right JB pard, not the 2 mill or rather the right JV pard with 2 mill and more on their plater to offer possibly to flesh out Phase2 and such. Over my years and i do mean many years of being in Jr mining outfits many events are recurring over and overwith JRs first being is that most of them eventually just go broke shut down or evaporate( dissappear)like the TSX ghosts/zombies. Then things like cannot get money for project, lawsuits,corruption, deciet and blatant gross missconduct of mgmt. Fortunately i find only a few of these adversities in LBSR, the A&P,a bit of bloodletting with the "HOLE IN ONE/ HDI, beyond that LBSR is a normal JR EXP outfit save that most of them have gone out of BIZZ back in 2014/15 and as late as2016. That most JR EXP mining companies dont have the giants in their inventory as LBSR does have. Lastly i note that no matter how good these JRs are they most often are very testy to cross the BAR of acchieving the ultimate goal of being my hero. I must state that LBSR is one of the fightingest little JR EXP outfits that make me really believe in their eventual success. OH and success in most JRs dosent come overnite and can be a very long drawn out ordeal, an ordeal such as we have seen with LBSR, so to close this writing i will say that i fuly believe JB&BOD to have the TRAIN on the Rails heading toward the Watering station named Success! THANKS AGORACOM for the sanity!

Apr 29, 2016 10:50AM
Apr 29, 2016 11:52AM
Apr 29, 2016 05:24PM

May 02, 2016 03:00PM

May 02, 2016 03:04PM

May 02, 2016 04:21PM

May 02, 2016 09:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply