Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: Liberty Star's Phase 1 Exploratory Drilling at the Hay Mountain Project...
May 19, 2016 10:59PM

"For what purpose to put this PR out since it is info we already are aware of? Seems like a PR just to keep LBSR in the news and to sooth stockholders?"

No, this was not so much for shareholders - the "we" you mention -, as it was a press release for the whole of the mining community. Note again that this is the fist formal press release discussing the drilling program that was for broad market consumption. It increases the odds that some entity with funds will come forward to participate in the program. I said "increases the odds," not that it will result in finding a partner, though I think we will get one, I just can't guess when.

On the other hand, maybe there are a few interested parties out there, and the PR was designed to bring them to the table, as competition could heat up as a result of this. I don't know.

In any case, here are a few reasons why you may be seeing a PR about drilling, when you, as a more informed shareholder, already know about it.

VP, and all IMO, of course.

May 20, 2016 09:15AM
May 20, 2016 02:43PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply