Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Just so people understand the significance and the reality….

We are at an exciting junction with LBSR, there is the very real possibility of drilling at Hay Mountain later this year and this is perhaps the most significant development in quite some time, even for those of us who have been here for 6 or more years :) The prospect of drilling and subsequent discovery certainly not only brings the hope of monetary gain in our long held investment, but also a smile on our face and a pace in the heart that tells us that we may finally be going somewhere, instead of languishing as we have for years. It’s been a rough road. Many feel burned, cheated, or disillusioned. There is no wrong or right, just the level of frustration or distaste has crept up over time and it’s evident in those who are lashing out at the company or the CEO for a variety of reasons. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, though it would do a few some good to actually do the research and pick up the phone and talk to a few at the company. Ultimately we ALL want the same outcome.

The reality is that in order for any of this to happen - current shareholders who BELIEVE in this company are almost duty bound to step up to the plate and participate in this private placement. I am, and I have before as well. It is of historical significance - this period of moribund and nonexistent funding for junior explorers. It’s been nothing short of devastating for many junior explorers. James Briscoe faces a point in his career that he must end with a discovery and not let decades of work and research and efforts go to waste. A point of validation for me personally was the involvement of SRK a few years back, and the subsequent findings of the *possibility* of much more at Hay Mountain than we previously thought 3 or 4 years ago.

I am not educated in mining or any of its aspects per se, but I have lived in Arizona for a long time (in Phoenix) and know a little bit of the geology. I think this is one of the best speculative investments I may have going for me ever since the dot com era. We will never know unless we drill. We cannot drill unless we meet the criteria for necessary funds. And the necessary funds will not appear unless enough believe in LBSR and what James Briscoe has devoted almost a life time of energy and work to, and then participate in the fund raising process. It’s a gamble no doubt, and there are intricacies to sharing technical information about the area, and one can certainly be privy to that information after signing an NDA. The company is not hiding anything, but they are being careful as to how they disseminate information for good reason.

I rarely post. Just wanted to share some thoughts with all involved. Cheers and good luck to all of you!

New Message
Please login to post a reply