Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

FWIW...

For years I have watched JB and the LBSR team slowly (which often seemed like glacially), painstakingly, precisely do EVERYTHING necessary to get ready to drill at Hay Mountain. All of the legal requirements, permits, soil samplings, veggis samplings, testing, analyzing, archaelogcial studies. Waiting on the government to respond to all this has been excruciating. I can remember years ago getting excited at the ZTEM photos with the helicopters, planes, etc. I have poured over the maps many, many times. I have read posts on this website and the other ones faithfully. So why am I writing this?

Folks, for the first time ever at Hay Mountain, LBSR is completely ready to DRILL!

NOTHING more has to be done! All we need is CASH! (Join me in singing this to the Beatles tune "All we need is love!"). That is why I have accumulated more shares in the past weeks at these ridiculously low prices.

Its just my own opinion and I could be wrong, but I believe LBSR will get the money and LBSR will drill and find what JB and others have postulated is down there. Then...this thing will take off! Don't blame me if you miss the jump this time. All in my humblest opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply