Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Very very good!  That spells traction, IMO!  When i was a boy it used to wake me up early in the morning when i would smell coffee brewing in the kitchen.  We were early risers back then and MOM and DAD were headed off to Farm chores.  This kind of feedback is just the same to me at a timing like this in this market.  From my researche i can feel the GROUND Shakeing from MAJORS and even Minors, (not miners) and they WANT large COPPER projects, urgently so as the window is opening now (LOL) for some reason (NEW POTUS-perhaps)!   Here is the "kah~boggel"  Why do large ore bodies with lo grades pay off bigger than many ore finds that are huge ore per ounce or pounds per ton?  In a nutshell it is the volume over the short term life on a basis of the initial cost to production.  These huge lo-grade ore bodies just go on and on and on for years and years.  Bisbee anybody?  How bout that one up there in UTAH?  Ahh Indonesia anyone?  That question out of the way I do so HOPE that HAY yields high grades to ultra hi grades due to the escarpment of the overburden having been shoved away by water of glacial effect.  So all this brings us to a viewing of Hay Mt.  IMO: HM is about as close to 100% of the most envious claim that one could hold in possession in the mining World.  I think this HORSE is about to RUN and i dont mean PPS, but the interest in HM will spike ever so much as IMO every favorable advantage is also in the HM court!  AIMHO!

New Message
Please login to post a reply