Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"My comments are intended quite sincerely as constructive input."

Indeed, I appreciate that.  My observations are similarly intended, though I contiue to disagree with you. 

This exchange kind's reminds me of a doctor I've seen over many years, and the feedback I have had from many of his patients.  He's very bright, and tends to talk over many peoples heads.  Plus he has a bland and even sometimes abrasive personality, or so I hear as I haven't noticed.

These charateristics turn off some people, so they don't continue to see him, though he is internationally very highly rated in his field.  Others, like me, find his seriousness, his interest in his science - he also does research in microbiology - attractive, and his talking over the heads of others is actually endearing to some, because it gives the feeling that he accepts his patients as his intellectual equals.  That doesn't mean he can't be interrupted for questions, but some feel intimidated about doing so. 

In summary, your opinions about how JB comes across to you are valid for you, and mine are valid for me.  We haven't heard from anyone else on this, so I will assume I am more correct than you.  LOL (said with a smile)

VP

New Message
Please login to post a reply