Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

In my review of the line-up, I see only one other exploration-phase miner, Prospero Silver.  It's a Canadian company with holdings in Mexico, and the presenter is their IR person.  No telling if any of their management team or geotechs will be on hand.  To their credit, they have a partner, Fortuna Silver, for a 1.5 million dollar drilling program, but it is spread out over 15 months, has not begun yet, and appears to be spread over a number of properties.   

I think LBSR may be more attractive to speculators attending the Money Show as they, they company, intend 10 holes on one target tight here in the USA by a USA company, and just as soon as the money to do so is in hand.  Not only that, our CEO will be the presenter, and Jay Crawford of our technical team will be on hand too.

FWIW

VP in AZ

By the way, and while I like to visit with the the LBSR team members when I have the opportunity, I do not like Las Vegas.  That being the case, I will not attend the show, despite it only being a few hours driving time from my home.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply