Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Jul 26, 2017 08:20AM

Both FORD and ROCKEFELLOR  built and relocated their plant operations EXACTLY in the neighborhoods of access to their ore/oil mineral supply chain.  That was one of the elements attaining to their success. ROCKEFELLOR of course bought up his product.  Whilst FORD had the DREAM of a major assembly line for his product,, in both cases these GENIOUS MEN their endeavors paid off handsomly.  From my past posts i suggested the TESLA connection to JB&BOD.  JB has proven to discover ORE and that should be the perk for TESLA.  IMO sombody is missing somethid here.  REASON is even Henry FORD knew that HE would need ROCKEFELLOR for his petrolium products to sustaion the sales and continuance of his sales at market. Then as the MODEL "T" was just as BRASH as the TESLA, well it would be in Mr TESLAS'S better interest as well.  One of my reads stated that Mr Tesla wanted to benear to the minerals needs for TESLA product.  SO "IMO" TESLA is a fit just as H FORD was to Mr. ROCKEFELLOR.  Could or would JB & BOD be creative to package a deal for their interest to awaken to Hay Mountain?  Also these other RRea's in fact could also become more critical behind cobalt to mkt as well, so we cant ignore the massive area of RREa's surroundint in with the HM Claims from the Aerogeographics of ZTEM,ZUD,ZTEM 2 and ZTEM 3.  They are there and we are here,HM, au,ag,co,pb,rre's, anon.

Jul 26, 2017 12:54PM
Jul 26, 2017 01:19PM
Jul 26, 2017 01:23PM
Jul 26, 2017 01:43PM
Jul 26, 2017 02:30PM
Jul 27, 2017 08:36AM
Jul 27, 2017 10:28AM
Aug 03, 2017 08:26AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply