Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

(All just my very humble opinion)

Seeing as how I am a VERY long time shareholder of millions of shares of LBSR stock...

and Seeing as how I really am literally AMAZED how JB and Co have used their brilliance and determination to explore and locate a very highly probable GINORMOUS deposit of valuable ground goodies:  GOLD, COPPER, ETC. ...

and Seeing as how they have done this all of this EXTREMELY EXACT research, digging, testing, veggie sampling, ZTEMing, gossan discovering and figuring it all out on a "shoe-string" budget (let's be honest folks!}...

and Seeing as how they haven't just sat on their hineys, but have travelled literally all over the world trying their best to present and promote and pry money in every possible way they could from possible investors...

and Seeing as how they have that cute little ol' drill ready to go (for some time now)...

WHY don't we try to DRILL ONE HOLE?  Is it that expensive?  I don't know what ONE HOLE would cost, but it (in my opinion) would do wonders for us all.  I really believe in JB and Co.!  I am on their side...and my side, too.

I would be willing to buy another million shares (at the current price), and I believe others of us would to, IF they PROMISE (I mean serious pinkie swear!) to use the money JUST for drilling.  Set up a "SHARES for THE DRILLING FUND".   Who is with me?

Not wanting to be obnoxiously repetitive here, just trying to encourage a great team!  I know they can do it. They have before!!! Remember: "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself!" (FDRoosevelt).  

And I will keep singing "Drill, Drill, Drill One Hole!"  until we get THE news.  Please join me in singing and praying until we hear that beautiful whirrr of the drill as it digs its way deep into our precious Hay Mountain. 

Long Live the LBSR Longs!

Blue Star

P.S. I so appreciate this message board and all positive, pertinent posts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply