Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Agoracom questions addressed: CEO UPDATE/ Current Assessment Work at Hay Mountain

Thank you for the update, Tracy.  While there are some people who get out of bed angry every day, I think most of us appreciate the diligent work being done by JB and team.  I share the frustration about the lack of drilling progress at the moment, but sometimes laying the groundwork takes a lot of time. 

I also agree that the damage done by a drill hole that misses the mark, even if only by inches, might be irreparable, and that fine-tuning of drill holes during state-mandated field work updates is a perfectly reasonable and important use of time. 

I think it is also obvious that LBSR must look at all potential profit centers and continually evaluate what targets make the most sense based on current conditions and data.  To do otherwise would be very foolish and would please only foolish people.  To that end, I'm pleased that you are looking at cobalt and other targets as market forces change. 

While gold and copper may be the primary HM targets, I for one have no problems whatsoever if it becomes more feasible and economical to drill first for other ores or even at Silverbell should the regulatory environment change quickly enough.  The important thing is to start getting cash flow that doesn't involve dilution, and the exact target is irrelevant to that end.  Success begets success. 

Thank you all for the time you are taking to do this right.  I know that you have as much interest in this succeeding as we do given the shares held and deferred salaries involved, so I don't doubt that you are doing the best with what you have and what you know and can't share at the moment.

Wesley

New Message
Please login to post a reply