Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I would suppose that JB has had many an offer in preliminary stages,, (LO BALLERS-Hi BALLERS).  I would imagine that JB has had many a GREAT OFFER,, "BUT".  Between these two thoughts,, my thought is that from , knowing JB these past 15 years,how he opperates, i would say that JB's answere to the lo-ballers is,, meet our terms and come back to the table at a latter date, reassuring them that he will make it worth the while.  After that JB may just have it in mind to the GREAT offer guys, that JB has informed those that the HM has so much more potential that additional GEO-Workover must be initiated prior for that "GREAT OFFER" to be validated.  Basically like what we are seing now, RRE, H-RRE, L-RRE, basic other metals, lead, zinc, iron and such.  JB could reason that the "OFFER" needs more time to prove out the FRUIT of the deal, both for the Vendor and the Vendee.  Also that should the Dept of Interior release the E.Silver Belle back to be an AZ Validated minieral claimset agin, that JB may just find the funds real quick to start a drilling project all in house.  Very healthy variables are at work here.  Not just that but,put this in your pipe, JB has been in double dollar stocks before and good common sence tells me that JB would like to be in that pps territory once agin and E.S.B. or H.M. ore both will do just fine, real fine!

ORE to put it simply to "sweeten the pot" for LBSR at the HM offering table!  JB is an extremist in doing such things in this manner.  We as buyers of shares always seem to want micro wave cooking.  1 or 2 minutes at most, and guess that our timing dosent match JB,s MO's.  Painful for us as we have to break out to "OLDE" frying pan and wash up the dishes after dinner.

New Message
Please login to post a reply