Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: Reflection on Field Conditions at Hay Mtn. This summer

I very much appreciate  the richness of JB's reflections and reminiscences- and VP's personal and historical notes as well. They both express a deep connection to the land and community and to its history and culture. These reflections have an intrinsic value in and of themselves. But on a more mercenary level, it is more than just idle chitchat. It is a reflection of a deeper commitment to the land and this enterprise and so- if it's practical value you're looking for- it helps me, at least,  better to know the measure of the man  and his values- and better to know that JB is a man that I (we) can trust. And, as another practical matter- combine JB's long and intimate relationship to this particular land- essentially his own back yard from childhood- and combine that with his extensive scientific training and further throw in his many years of geologic and wide ranging mining experience and finally include the reverence that he clearly has for this land- it makes for a very powerful combination which should serve to give us all further confidence in his stewardship of this company. That is some of what I glean from these "reflections".

New Message
Please login to post a reply