Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
POG
Aug 28, 2017 01:10PM

I personally am up to speed on/in both of the mining status, both Indonesia and S America.  However to top it off with having production losses in a time of recovery will certainly exaserbate the cost of copper per pound dramatically.  As i have taken the interest in AU as it has been called the "bread and buter of mining"!  As i am not a geologist by any means my views are just that.  Yes i know Dr. Copper can be stand along and be comfortably profitable in high grade ore claimsets.  GOLD has gone BONKERS today and Dr C is tracking nicely.  Most of this was called pretty solidly about 1 1/2 years ago,, in line with a very strong evolving economical recovery which was noted at most of the annual rallies in Toronto and Vancouver calling out the rise in AU AG and CU specifically,, USA economy up since Jan 17 by 4% advance.  Yes the POTUS, YES!  One thing smart on his part was that he cut the PAPERWORK production which was only being printed be the excess of rules and regs that hidden cost was like well over 1 billion USDs per anum,, and the hey wake up aspect was that after the printing of copies it all went into railroad cars for S_T_O_R_A_G_E!  No DC never wastes a singel penny!  Maybe pretty soon JB&BOD will be making plans for the renewed RAILBEDs up the the Copper electrowineing plant.

New Message
Please login to post a reply