Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I may be 100% wrong for investing here with LBSR.  Have been tracking JB&BOD from 2002 appx.  Like i said "I should not be here, BUT!  More than anything else "I LOVE THESE GUYS,, LBSR,JABA"!  ODDLY ENOUGH most of my biggie's in the WIN columb have been from the "little TRAIN that could", i hated that little TRAIN but i sure loved the ENGINER'S on BOARD!  From my HISTORY those are the ones that gave me the "AKA" as KingYukon and Smokingreentornado.  My AKA can perhaps just suggest that i have been the luckiest guy on the planet, and by that i mean the EARTH, terra firma stuff.   Have the ones i loved treated me fairly, good question, RIGHT!  ANS: DAHHHH,, YES YES YES,, ahhh the GREEN in AKA means CASH,, lots of fiat CASH, jonie cash, green.  So to me investing gets to be a "LOVE STORY" as SHE has been so passionate and generous on my behalf.  OH the losses too, well they too have made me much RICHER than the gains side of the equation as they have mellowed my spirit as they have tempered my trading all of my days!   Jimmy Durante sang a song, you have go to win and lose!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfJ-oXgakOc

New Message
Please login to post a reply