AAD
Oct 19, 2017 07:22PM
Oct 19, 2017 07:42PM
AAD
Oct 19, 2017 10:30PM
Oct 20, 2017 09:39AM
Oct 20, 2017 09:59AM

-----So much said!  I have to quote you to answer:

I don't believe those were related events as evidenced by the fact that the "sell-off" came before what you call "news" from another company.  Also, that was not so much news as JB's analsys of a long string of news from that other company, one that actually had it's discovery years ago, but has been advancing their project to the point where it is today. "

-----  I guess I am not as involved here as you are, and often just read headlines to keep slightly abreast of what is happening..  The day that the shares took a dive with 58 million volume, LBSR posted this:
"

Recent big news for southeast Arizona mining projects By CEO/Chief Geologist James A Briscoe

We are working on distributing this bulletin. Our Agoracom followers get to see it 1st.   "

----- Posted Oct 16..   This sounded very much like "news" to me.

By the way, you are implying "closeology" should help.  In other times perhaps that would be so, but it is very hard to compare a buried (aka "blind") target like Hay Mountain to a known ore body.  If that were possible, there is a very significan copper discovery much closer to Hay Mountain which is quite near to getting final approval for mine development, but that has not helped here either.

------ It is what Briscoe highlighted on the link that led me to believe it was significant.    The bulletin seemed to imply that this was very big news.. click on the link and look at what he highlighted and said about drilling.

In another matter, your approach as a newbie seems familiar.  If you don't mind my asking, what brought you back, or what provoked your interest in this company assuming I've read your posts someplace else?

----- wow... "my approach as a newbie"?  I told you, I have owned this stock for 10-15 years.. hardly a newbie.

"assuming I've read your posts someplace else"   

-----  not sure what you are implying by "seems familiar", but I guess if you are spending every day watching this stock, it can get to you after a while and you get suspicious of anyone new.  The only place I have ever asked about this stock before was on their facebook page, and have never received a reply.

------ You sound like a LBSR police officer..  and "what brought me to this stock" is none of your business .. but since you will probably lose sleep over it, a friend told me about it when it was around 0.02.. whenever that was. (10 years?)

-----I will refrain from commenting here in the future.
Enjoy your private kingdom.

Oct 20, 2017 11:57AM
Oct 20, 2017 12:11PM
Oct 20, 2017 12:55PM
Oct 20, 2017 05:16PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply