Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"I was really surprised yesterday when over 58 million shares traded on the news of the neighboring mine discovery, that instead of going up on such volume, it went down.  Looked like a sell-off."

I don't believe those were related events as evidenced by the fact that the "sell-off" came before what you call "news" from another company.  Also, that was not so much news as JB's analsys of a long string of news from that other company, one that actually had it's discovery years ago, but has been advancing their project to the point where it is today. 

By the way, you are implying "closeology" should help.  In other times perhaps that would be so, but it is very hard to compare a buried (aka "blind") target like Hay Mountain to a known ore body.  If that were possible, there is a very significan copper discovery much closer to Hay Mountain which is quite near to getting final approval for mine development, but that has not helped here either.

In another matter, your approach as a newbie seems familiar.  If you don't mind my asking, what brought you back, or what provoked your interest in this company assuming I've read your posts someplace else?

New Message
Please login to post a reply