Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

First let me reply with what so many are seeing advising us that the future of Gold is occuring already.  The reason for thei is that Gold is annalized as Monitary and not a commodity.  From my thoughts since 1999-2003 my conclusion was tht GOLD will strongly reach its lofty hieghts both in PRICE and in purpose.  Investors see price so to them it is a commidity on the investment side, but many many Brokers see it as Monitary and that view is where Gold has a perminent plateau in that it will cause stabilization in Banks and Government.  Thats a big spread between until as an investor you see the history and the reality of Gold as Monitary.  The ROMAN EMPIRE didnt last 1000 years by being IDIOTS, no no no by any means. Take me up on this one point!  The Mongols were fierce invaders of Europe Russia and mad oft entries into Spain France, that they did not want to become the RULERS of all of this land mass nevertheles they could of set-up a very severe and dominate GOVERNMENT to rule over their "BOUNTY" but no they instead chose to INVADE and take their plunder(TAX) backe with them to their KING in MONGOLIA (whew 14,000 miles on horseback(???????).  Now back to ROME, with the Mongols beckening at  the GATES of ROME at the time and place of their choosing,, well ROME/the SENATE voted rather to pay them off in billions and billions of billions of GOLD to forgo the FREY of WAR which ROME could not afford and would of certainly LOST.  LOST is the KEY WORD to the VALUATION of GOLD,, GOLD saved the Roman Empire and that is how it lasted the 1000 years.  As it stands where we are today a different form of WAR is rageing, not all of the WAR is with bullets and bombs, the WAR today is however of whosoever rules the economic highest STATUS on the Planet will be defacto be the GLOBAL ruler via/by persuation. We live in an evolving place these days, like it or not just as ROME did to put up with the pest of the invading Mongols.  In this Battle the neutral ground is infact not WAR but for the winning of the most favorable status as the dominant Financial Ruler, to gain this status these nations are now waking up to what will at the best case and worst case help them to survie and at least be in favor as a NATION/Government (in tact).  GOLD it is, just as GOLD bough peace for ROME (expensive) GOLD but they only had to pay once a year!  Think of GOLD as becoming the new BITCOIN and that it will dominate over all counterfit Monitaries, as History has never accepted Bitcoin as a PEACE offering.  Peace agin is seen as dominance and prestiege, just as to say who is the Worlds Greatest trading partner, USA used to be!  You can rip my ideas all appart as you should and lastly i can say that there is a very long shadow of truth to it all.  The following is from the Pros opinions:

Many signals suggest that we are about to face a big shift within the financial and monetary system. Nobody can foresee what it will look like. But an early look at such scenarios creates a good opportunity to come out stronger at the other side of this transition. As Roland Baader brilliantly summed it up: “In the middle of the boisterous summer party, the sensitive ones start feeling the chills.”7 To some degree, we find ourselves in this quote. Regular readers of our annual report know that we analyse gold as a monetary good and not as a commodity. In the following, we will again take a level-headed look at the bigger picture and conduct a holistic analysis of the gold universe. We invite you on our annual tour de force and hope that you will be having as good a time reading our 11th annual Gold Report as we are having writing it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply