Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

If you have read my posts over the years, you know, that I believe 100% that LBSR is sitting on a gold mine (no pun intended) at Hay Mountain.  I believe that JB and his team are the best at finding what they have found.  I have tried to stay positive.  I am beginning to wonder, however, if JB and team are really able to take LBSR to the next level.  As someone who has been here for years and years, and owns millions of shares (now worth a lot less than when I started), I feel I have the right to ask this question.  Like most of you, I don't need to be convinced that Hay Mountain holds fantastic riches.  

Do you know how long it would take a guy with a shovel and a pick and a few sticks of dynamite to dig down 6000 feet?  If he averaged digging 10 feet a day and stayed at it for 200 days a year (taking time off for all the holidays, monsoons, tornadoes, coffee breaks, etc.), he could make it in 3 years.  Maybe we just need to hire some guy with a pick and shovel?  It sure wouldn't cost us millions and we would be a lot closer to proving what we have at Hay Mountain.  Just hoping someone walks up and plunks down a couple of million dollars to drill sure isn't working. 

Just tired of waiting around, I guess. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply