Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

For me the real money is in GOLD.  My reason is that when GOLD runs it will always last long enough to be in for great apprecieation and also give plenty of time for an EXIT without the "bubble burst rush",saying that you will sleep nites and wont have to beat the rush to the door.  Also experts like Rickerts have been sayint the apprecieation in PPOz is in itself a  great PHENOM and He has highly recommended His select Jr miners to be under accumulation.  My presence has been since like 1968 that i have been in gold,just saying that my expierence can guide me tobuy Juniors of my own choice.  That for newbies and less expierenced buyers guys like Rickerts is a good choice.  Somebody said baseball has been very good to me,well, my saying is Junior mining companies have been very good to me! 

About that expertice factor for Jim Briscoe CEO well that is a YES for me(my money) He does know mineralization and has as good as it gets.  IMO LBSR could and should run exponentially with coreing and with the GOLD price per ounce that a vast number of persons with great history in the dominant output of Precious metals for 10s and 10s of decades under their belts so many of them are predicting that the GOLD RUN is EOY into Early January 2018.  (??????)  My thoughts is that the SHANGHI factor, the consideration of GOLD to back fiat US dollars, that the petro dollar is being abducted by China and Russia and rightfully so in a very competative and legal fashion, Wicki leaks isnt behind the end of the US petro dollars, it is the emerging Global competitive Marketplace that is creating the shift.  Pay eyes on to that fact, it is going to need a massive buildout of Global infrustructure, not just roads and cars and pickup trucks and planes and new electric cars and electric P.U.s and more factories and revamped hospitals to germ free in house operating rooms, the list is endless and the Global population expansion is devouring every bit of the mineralization being mined and removed from storage depots.  India has a growth rate that would repopulate entire countries and the same for China.  When the Europeans and Americans stop killing off their unborn population it will be then the these economies will also as well begin to have imeasureable economic growth all adding to the mix.  Faceing down the expected growth rate is pointing to create a more efficient WORLD for the expected deliveries by the STORK.  We are at the door of that event and the only element of sustaining the growth is for that population to have access to ELECTRICITY.  The question is where will the supply be met and what projects will prove out to provide the needed accomodations in an equitable manner.  That expected growth factor happens to look very similar to your posted bit-coin chart,,, VERTICLE and that is just the way it is. 

My guess is somebody really wants HM really really badly so, just as much as we want to see the RUN badly badly SO!  JB&BOD know that their smartest deal will be the one that sees the future and has the plan and the ability to hit the ground running, you know that, I know that and that buyer the future  partner is well rubbing his/her sweatty hands right now, sizing up the fit, as well JB&BOD know that the Big miners plan out 10 20 years advance and any venture must meet their criteria.   All of that explains to me the pause here with JB&BOD as far as that partner not as yet stepping up.  You can bet that all of the CAs are well aware of what HM is, shall i say another Bisbee?  All of these things are occuring here at the same time and time does have a way of sorting it all out in its own sweet time.  IMO HM should push shares to dollareville, just not in the next 15 minutes...

Dec 11, 2017 09:57AM

Dec 11, 2017 10:11AM
Dec 11, 2017 10:38AM
Dec 11, 2017 11:28AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply