Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"managed acquisition activity" of millions of shares!  Even at .0014 per share, that is still a nice chunk of change.

The HUGE questions are (1) WHO is doing it and (2) WHY all of this managed acquisition activity is taking place...now...in 2018?   (Dear Agoracom: I realize managment can't answer these questions).

I can understand LBSR being forced to sell millions of shares at any price to keep the lights burning.  But WHO is buying them?  And why?  Why is anyone "scooping up" millions of shares, unless there is a reason?  Okay.  Maybe they bought back when LBSR's share price was much, much higher and now they are averaging down.  But, oh momma!  That is some serious averaging down!

I have not sold one share and I own millions. I have also not bought any shares in a while, because I finally began to wonder if I was just throwing "more good money after bad."   Obviously our big buyer does NOT think so.  Why?

We all know that NO ONE has ANY investing information on LBSR that is not available to everyone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply