Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Hey Donald, This is JB out here at LibertyStar.  How you doing?  Good.  Good.  Say, We were wondering if you could build a fire under Interior and grease the skids a little for this deal we're working on....What?  Oh. Yes.  It would mean big money and jobs for the whole area.  Sure would...  Yes.  We're meeting with prospective partners two or three times per week for quite a while now.  Uh huh...I guess it is a little like negotiating for a new hotel and golf course.  You know what I mean? ...  While you're at it, could you see if you can do something about banking so we can get on track for the expansion....Say what?...  Oh yes.  We have copper, silver, gold, rare earth...We have it all just sitting here waiting on our next move....Oh yeh Don...  We have significant signs even near surface of cobalt in quantity...and don't forget some of our claims have uranium to replace all that Hillary traded away....Y'know Donald, I wouldn't call her that, but you certainly know her better than I do....Yes, I suppose it is really justified after all she did.  Well, I appreciate you taking my call.  Tell Melania and Ivanka they are the most precious beautiful gals that have ever been anywhere near the White House.  My wife sends her love.  We'll be talkin' at you later, ya hear?  Bye now.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply