Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Gold moved nicely today with the RPT that president will not put tarrif on Canada and Mexico or at least until they have a meeting very near future.  More so to me they are looking at a fair and balanced state of trade,which it should of been all along.  On that point my pea sized brain has always thought that mining pretty much controlled by the Canadian Companies in particular the Junior exploration/mining sector and that "we dah beepol" have  been locked out of our own mines and our own lands BY certain political influences (namely by those whom are controlling Gold,Copper andSilver).  I can give names that tell just how supressed the price of Gold and Silver are by intentional containment and by shorting with severly high magnitude of buy orders after nite hours of trading in foreign countries.  It works for them so(?) ?!  Does this environment really want to go back full force as 1970's for the USA or not.  You see then you have the "Canadians" buying up Mexico,Puru,Argentina,Africa,Alaska,all of the "Stans,USA,Iceland,Finland,Norway,ANON ANON ANON.  So why is this sector only sectoring out to Canada to the point that "we dahh beepol" nary a mine mine?  So we wonder why it is so hard to get an American company up and running in our own country,USA.  When they move in from CANADA and open up right and LEFT in ARAZONA almost on a daily basis.  So poor PDAC has got it tough,WOW. AZ has got it tough and Mining in the USA has got it tough as the "whoevers are taking over all of our mining rightshere in USA?  Poor PDAC!  Woe is ME!  lolololol

New Message
Please login to post a reply