Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

It is a very good thought for the day, Mr. VP, and, imo, it's what we all needed to hear.

I am convinced, as are probably most LBSR longs, that JB and Co have discovered the goodies in the ground at Hay Mountain (at least as far as is humanly possible without drilling).  I'm sure that the big guys know all about this and see Hay Mountain as "almost proven reserves" that are there, if and when they need them.  And they know that the goodies are not going anywhere, so they are not under any pressure.

AND if LBSR ever does drill ONE hole and that core shows huge amounts of goodies, we will all get to shout: "Wow!  Isn't this exciting!  JB was right!  Yippee!"   The share price might go all the way back up to .01 per share and I would wet my pants.

The big guys know LBSR does not have the cash to drill or develop.  It will happen when THEY want it to happen.  So trying to put pressure on JB and Co is a waste of time.  I feel sure that it will all happen one day.  Why?  Because the goodies are there.  LBSR will go BOOM very quickly, and we will all be insanely happy.  Of course, by then I'll probably be in a nursing home or with Jesus, and my wife will get to enjoy the money.

All just my very humble opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply