Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I agree. There are 3 things that have happened within the past 3 months that I highly doubt were random or coincidence:

1. New claims, dropping old claims. Nothing extraordinary about the move, it happens all the time, except the timing and the target. $10M isnt that much on the grand scheme but it would be easier, IMO, to draw some low level miners into a deal (VS big miners for HM) for gold, extract the gold, and use that as the catalyst for Hay Mountain. JB states he had been waiting a while to grab those claims. So if it were a coveted commodity, how and why did it become available? Thats the only part of the move that bothers me.

2. New board members appointed. Again, nothing extradordinary about the move, except the timing. On the surface there was absolutely no need for new board members. On the surfsce LBSR was wilting in the hot Arizona sun, the roots searching deep for moisture that the vine could feed to what little fruit it had. Why try to grow more fruit if theres not enough water for what is already on the vine? Another interesting bit, to me at least, is the way which most of us found out: an 8K post made by MaybeSoon and not LBSR itself, nothing even said via Agoracom by JB. 

3. JB hasnt answered any questions via Agoracom since July. That is odd. He seems to be pretty open and seems to enjoy answering questions related to LBSR and geology. Yet he hasnt answered one question, not even "SEC rules prevent us..." (or something similar). 

Something is going on. Maybe not as fast as we like it, maybe not the way we like it, and maybe not as visible as we like it but something, good or bad, is happening. JB is the expert, hes been doing this for longer than some of us have been alive. With all the interest, why hasnt a deal been made with HM yet? Im sure there are potential suitors but JB could be a shrewd business man, which, in the end, bodes well for us. Personally, Id like to throw this thing in the microwave and eat but some things taste much better slow cooked. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply