Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Liberty Star Appoints Brett Gross as Chief Executive Officer and Pete O’Heeron as Chairman of the Board of Directors

My bus has been on this road since 2004, not that that matters in any way aside from the fact that KY/smokingreen has had eyes on LBSR since 2004.  With this endearment of time, it is to me that we need to be patient about any RS, so to speak not let any events get us all churned up past reality.  Also on JB getting out in the field IMO will be the best thing overall for JB first of all and that these expierenced hands heading up the managment, will do LBSR justice to move forward in a big big way.  With such a large project JB will do us all proud.  My heart and mind think this is the most advantageous place for JB do be at his very peek performance, no more administrative distractions to teather down the GIANT.  So to me after 14 years here , "GO GET EM JB".  PS:  These rocks go great with pennut butter and jelly  and some cactus juice to wash em down!    ENJOY your new office JB !!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply