Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Liberty Star Appoints Brett Gross as Chief Executive Officer and Pete O’Heeron as Chairman of the Board of Directors

I dont think your comment is directed at me, and even if it was it wouldnt bother me. Personally, I dont think theres a need to apologize but your well being directs you and if so I also see no offense in apologizing either. Its not like we all know each other, work together, or fish together. So we dont know each others background other than what we wish to divulge. I think in a platform like this it helps us. Sure we can tell everyone we are brain surgeons, rocket scientists, and invented the internet but if our comments dont reflect our statements we are quickly exposed or ignored. I think knowing the certain experiences of others, their expertise, and their passions actually help magnify their opinions on this site (but also by no means does it make it gospel). Like everything else in life, I take it with a grain of salt, weight it out and either keep it or get rid of it. I have learned a lot about the mining sector through the knowledge of others here on this board and I personally think its an asset knowing how much experience and knowledge is here. Much better than going to a board in which the only things repeatedly discussed are "toxic death spirals" "toxic dumps" " and where share holders are referred to as "stupid and gullible" (and the flip side people will occasionaly drum "10 bagger, 20 bagger" until the sticks break and the skins rupture). Those same comments, all the while, are being made by people who supposedly have no interest in LBSR and own no shares in LBSR yet they moderate the board. Really? They have so much time that, to alleviate bordem, they pick a random stock and bash it relentlessly? (and the guys with the megaphones are shameless pump and dumpers). On neither side, over there, does one even have a clue of what kind of experience or knowledge, if any, is present. Here the opposite can be said, and I find it valuable. Again, from my point of view anyway, theres no need to apologize and I didnt get the vibe that there was a contest between anyone involving who's yellow stream could go the farthest. Besides, if this was LinkedIn, or an employee meeting, we would know alot more about each others accolades and experience. And it does compare to an employer because we are all trying to get paid.

New Message
Please login to post a reply