Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Each morning, when I am on the tread mill I watch videos related to things that interest me and help me understand those things better. Videos on mining and metal prices take up about 50% of that time. Many of those videos can be construed as, basically, infomercials. Not much different than videos or podcast that JB has put out. I try to glean the wheat from the chaff and hold on to what helps me. JB has spoken about future demand for copper rising, its no secret, we have heard it from many different sources.

The following video is by a geologist named Mickey Fulp. Im not promoting him or whoever he promotes. He shows a lot of facts and data in the video, which I find 90% of it very informative. But what really put things into perspective for me is that he states the annual demand for copper is equivalent to the entire historical output of copper at Bingham Canyon Utah. If he is correct in that we need that cumulative equivalent every year, then I personally cant see how copper prices wont dwarf $6 in the not too distant future, although Im certainly no economist or geologist. I usually try to buy tangible precious metals each month as an investment and atleast as a safehold, maybe copper should be added to the list? The video is about a year old but still applicable. If you dont have time for the video, the specific mention of Bingham Canyon is from about 13:30 to about 14:50. It just makes no sense in what all these people are saying about copper supply and demand, and what JB says is in the ground at HM, for someone not to act. 

https://youtu.be/l-xjmFf_3xw

New Message
Please login to post a reply