Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Kitc,,Gold and Silver expectations are that should have 2019 as a very good year.  Battery metals will do good to even better,, lots of bright spots there.  Copper London down to just over 111,000 tons in the warehouse,, far below reasonable levels, yet price hasnt peaked under short supply demand pressures that could lead to bedlam for manufacturing sector.  Reasons for the mixed bag in the metals is it is an ignored sector as high numbers of investors have seemed to have ignored this area just as other sectors have been more rewarding.  This has been so since the BEAR has ruled here for like 809 years now.  When "I" lived in Seattle years ago late 60's sombody posted in the Seattle Post Intelligencer asking for tha last person to leave Seattle to turn the lights off for them.  This sector no less reminds me of the Seattle debacle of late 60's to mid 70's.  If you said the word JOB or HELP wanted, you were devoured by a flock of vulturs.  Having lived thru that it reminds me of this sector.  So if anybody is the last person to leave LBSR/this sector,, please sell me your last share!  It will be framed not just as a memory but as a reminder of how Seattle sprang back like the Pheonix Rising.

New Message
Please login to post a reply