Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Ahhhhh yes. Finally something from LBSR I can comprehend (sarcasm). Frustrating, but not unexpected. A couple of board members cant keep the company afloat themselves. Is it the same ol' same ol'? Maybe, but unless one of us has a million bucks to drill (many of us are hoping to make that million here) , all we can do is what we've been doing: hold, or sell and lick our wounds. Even though I believe this 8k wil result in status quo for the pps (back to .0003, although I really hope I am wrong) I am still very encouraged by recent activities (and if the pps does drop back to .0003 I will just buy more shares). Why would they establish a DBA and then turn right around and create another subsidiary? The subsidiary doesnt have its own stock symbol or sell its own shares, so its not a money grab. The subsidiary hasnt had any news releases, other than the release stating the creation. I havent seen or heard any mention of Earp Ridge Mining in regards to anything except the aforementioned. Yet they created it for a reason, not just to have a monthly news release. So, as disappointing as it is to see the loan, I still believe this is the year and that loan will have very little negative impact on what is to come

New Message
Please login to post a reply