Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I gave up trying to figure things out. Im becomeing very aware I wont be the next Warren Buffett. In fact, if you want to make money from stocks, short the ones I buy because Im pretty good, so far, at losing money. I have done much better with tangible assets although I cant even compete with Sally who sells seashells down by the seashore. 

I considered the same. If JB was continuing to draw a (deferred) wage as director- I dont know, I didnt look, Im crunched for time and just generalizing- it may be a bigger statement than we realize. I hope he was just set in his ways and didnt like a deal that was about to be cut. A small piece of pie is better than no pie. And we dont really understand how big the pie potentially is right now. So even that small piece, if thats whats going on-which theres nothing to suggest it is, could conceivably satisfy the sweetest tooth. 

I considered he may have just thrown in the towel perhaps realizing he had overestimated his findings of past data. But, if As One is to be believed, JB still has confidence in Hay Mountain. 

There are so many variables, so many strange moves that seemed to have went nowhere, and, it seems, more sealed lips than in years past. Change in CEO, changes in members, Earp Mining, JBs resignation. What does it all mean? Its like reading the answers on a Magic 8 Ball. Theres no real answer or direction. Yet as we continue to tread water we realize we are moving where the currents take us. Where is that? Either to the sharks or the promised land. Hopefully time will tell soon

New Message
Please login to post a reply