Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Can someone repost JB's response to one of the members here?

The best thing to do is quit trying to read between the lines. It will just drive you nuts and most likely cause you to draw false conclussions. Ive put in more $ than more than a few earn in a year. Im just gonna let it ride. When and if more encouraging news comes out with direct and exact info then I will throw in some more. To get the kind of return most of us are hoping and looking for one must play the long game. Money can be made day trading but, potentially, proportionally its not even a fraction of a percentage of the long game. The bad thing about going long is there are more peaks and valleys than the Himalayas and a person may fatigue and give up before even seeing Mt Everest.

JB did say he wouldnt undercut current managment. But if those words "concerned...welfare.." troubled me I would just pick up the phone and say, "Hey JB. Have you sold any of your stocks? Do you plan to sell any before a deal is made?' If he hasnt and doesnt plan to sell, thats all a person needs to know. He's put far more years into Hay Mountain than any of us have likely even known there was a place called Hay Mountain. He's owed a considerable amount of pay from LBSR and owns a fair amount of shares. I would think if he didnt believe LBSR was going to compensate him for all that he's done he would sell his shares, get what he could, and cut his losses. Its what I would do anyway if I had knowledge of exactly what was going on and didnt like it

New Message
Please login to post a reply