Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Yeah I started thinking about it after I posted the message and thought "majority" wasnt the word I was looking for. I was trying to say he may have potentially owned the largest percentage of shares in the scenario Willyburgh presented. But I would have also thought, in reality, JB owned more than 60M shares. 60M out of over 4B is a drop in the bucket, a large drop but still a drop when considering any real power. I would think that no one holds even close to 50% of shares for LBSR. It wouldnt make sense as that would have been a couple of million bucks spent which could have far easier been put into a deal that would include drilling. If BG does own more shares than any other individual it shows that he sees the potential of LBSR. But if he sees that potential and they did push JB out, why hasnt he/they (as VP has stated) applied more time towards LBSR activities? Did he/they overestimate how simple of a task they thought making a deal would be and now have shied away? Did he/they just see it as an opportunity to milk the cow (which I dont believe was the case)? I really wish I knew what their objectives were or what they thought would happen with JB out of the immediate picture

New Message
Please login to post a reply