Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Unfortunately- I'm not sure anyone can tell you that you're wrong- because you are quite right. Like everyone else, I am very pleased to see the new very pretty pictures. I don't think they break any new ground (it would take a drill to do that)- but they literally give an additional dimension to what we already know. They appear to show activity to depth in areas corresponding to the areas already identified in the 2-D images. I say- appear to show- as I have no expertise to actually evaluate this data. It seems to look good- and probably is. But why have we been given pictures, but no analysis? As you suggest- because there is nobody home. It is as if someone ordered an X-Ray of a patient- but then there is no one to either interpret it- or know what to do about it. In the end- it doesn't do you much good. I think it is sad- and a little pathetic that we are left in this situation. Maybe BG could give JB a call so that he might lend a hand and get us out of this pickle. But then- maybe not, considering the circumstances. Are we waiting and hoping for this unknown "exploration manager" to hop in and fill in the blanks and put out a report? We haven't heard much about him lately- and even if he comes aboard- do we have any clue as to his qualifications? 

This information has two different and equally important purposes. One is to hopefully provide more information to help entice an investing partner. The second is to hopefully advance the accuracy of our hoped for drilling efforts. As far as we can tell-we are not making any progress in either of these endeavors. Yes we have pictures- but we need someone who can put those images to good use. I very much want us to succeed. And I very much believe we have the real goods. Certainly these images seem to reinforce that- even to the untrained eye. So let's get going. Let's get resolved or drop whatever issues that are preventing JB from returning and get him on board and put together a team that will aggressively seek partners/investors and be able to persuasively and intelligiently present our very good story. That same team would also have the capability of properly analyzing and utilizing scientific  data such as these latest ZTEM results and make the correct exploration decisions. Let's go!

New Message
Please login to post a reply