Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: NEW UPDATE: Liberty Star Minerals (LBSR)Technical Data, Studies Available

Well- this looks like a nice billboard- mostly a rehash of info already presented many times. The question is- will anyone see it. If it simply sits on the LBSR Website it requires someone to randomly drive by to view it. None of this yet outlines what real efforts are being made to promote this. Is BG- who may have limitations in his ability to make persuasive presentations- going out to various companies or to various conferences to display this? And does he have the capability to put "meat on the bones"?. And/or is AW going to be going out on the trail to pitch this? Or are we simply waiting for someone to "drive by". This is obviously important and I don't see any mention of such plans. A pretty poster showing information similar to what has already always been our website hasn't attracted or convinced anyone as yet. It will take much more than simply putting up the info and waiting, for us to attract and secure a partner. Also, I notice that although there are several names mentioned in regard to definition and interpretation, JB's name is conspicuously absent. Not surprising, but curious. Do we know if the information as presented is accurate, complete and presented as well as possible? I know I can't tell. But I know someone who could have properly vetted this presentation.

We have supposedly given up the experience and geological knowledge of JB to have an improved business footprint- at least that's what I understand to be the justification for BG's takeover. So on that front- the only purpose and measure of success- (just like the geologic measure of success would be successfully identifying and proving a target)- is to secure funds and/or a partnership. So far, over BG's tenure, that measure of success has not been achieved. Now- if this new AW gambit is to succeed- and, like everyone else, I hope it does- it will take more than a pretty poster. What are the "businessman's" plans to effectively spread the word and then follow up with aggressive and persuasive marketing? We know BG is a part timer. AW- or someone on his behalf- put together the website display- but how much time and effort is he going to be spending marketing Liberty Star? I'm sure his compensation scheme will have a bearing on this- I'm not sure we know anything about that as yet. These are all factors- particuarly the time and effort and strategy behind aggressively marketing Liberty Star which will make the difference between success or failure. It's nice that we on this Agoracom site have seen this poster- great- but- "We already know what we have in the ground". The question is- will anyone else see it and then be convinced by our "business team"?

New Message
Please login to post a reply