Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

For years we have been waiting to hear positive news re. potential partners to develop the HM project. Our BOD under JB's and BG's leadership has been slow and at times disappointing.

And as much as I appreciate JB's effort to move this project forward, I am a bit hesitant to place my trust on investors who would be willing to insist on having JB at the helm knowing quite well that this would generate an open and public war between these two individuals...and I doubt very much that these investors would lay out 10 M$ without making sure that the end-result would leave them with a firm grip on HM while the two key individuals fight it out in court, as a gunfight in the streets of Tombstone or as a rooster fight in some Phoenix back alley.

But we are at a crossroads... and we need to change our focus to professionnal miners who have the experience, the financing and a new set of values to take us to production stage down the road.

According to BG's message: ''The current cohort of interested parties examining the Project includes entities among the top five largest mining operators and the ten largest copper producers in the World, and one representing the entrepreneurial, mid-major miners of North America.''

This is what we have been waiting for and we should remain focused on finding this most important partnership regardless of who is to blame for whatever mistakes have been made along the way. 

I would sincerely hope that JB will find a way to continue his support to the advancement of the LBSR mission. He, like most of us, need to see some positive results from this project...Life is short...JB's partner in this company passed away without seeing the project brought to the develpment stage...and I would like to see JB get a taste of success along with the rest of the company's shareholders.

If a deal is struck with one of these companies, at some point the SEC will need to be involved and the shareholders approval will be required....I hope!!!

Let's do this and let the chips fall where they mayl!!! There is more than enough there for all of us...let's take it one day at a time and keep it positive...

New Message
Please login to post a reply