Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

From Leapfrog's post dated 2/24/20 is a copy of  the 10Q dated 12/31/19. Under the section "Legal Obligations" it plainly states, "We currently have no outstanding litigation." The date associated with the lawsuit file is 8/22/19- obviously preceding the 10Q. Since it is still ongoing, I doubt that it could be called "not outstanding" because it was concluded- because it wasn't and- unfortunately- isn't. As you suggest- maybe there is some legalese which allows one to weasel out of saying there was no outstanding litigation at the time. But on the face of it- in plain English- it certainly misrepresented the situation to we shareholders- since there was and clearly is ongoing litigation ( and it is in Liberty Star's, not Brett Gross's name). ( I have unfortunately been unsuccessful in trying to upload and paste the court listings into a post so everyone could see for themselves without having to go to the Pima County Superior Court Site- although that is easy to do. So if anyone has better media skills than I - please give it a try- "Tiny Pics"- an uploading site I have used in the past for this purpose seems out of business.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply