Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

VP: Hear me out, ok.  Me a very long time shareholder here.  About the ratchet transgression, in that even JB had the best reasoning (IMO) it is that JB was due to reward the BOD shares in lieu of CASH,, in that the RATCHET was esentially the CASH it was a legal payment for goods and services.  Lawyer agencies that goto Fed offices charge very high rates for their services (they earn it by and large).  It looks that JB had bad representation or none at all save for his coattails?  First an employer must pay their labors or services rendered (federal law) that was JBs defence that i can pick apart, and which a contract would have been basically moot thence.  IMO~ JB did not dig up or purport any/a defense and that was his only misstep all of these years.  That was a very costly page in the book.  Agin I rate that JBs performance otherwise has not been tarnished other than by the State and Federal events.  So I find that JB is INNOCENT as CHARGED and all naysayers should clear the deck in all matters against JBs performance.  JB wanted so much for it to be clear sailing but he got hit with a Mountain falling like an avalanche and even then HE Stood for us in the GIFT of HAY Mountain to make things right, thus no foul can be charged against JBs integtrity.  Then allow me to mention the Junior mining sector:  JB survived to this day when many thousands of Juniors were all dying off.  Nuff said, save that IMO JB is well deserved of my respect in fact 100% he gets from myself. When you know the story you know of the MANs integrity and it should not bare the scar of insult via hinting a lack of integrity.  LIFE HAPPENS!

New Message
Please login to post a reply