Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: New update: Liberty Star Minerals (LBSR: OTCPK) Completes Annual Assessment on State Lands at The Hay Mountain Project

I guess I missed this crucial update. This one is really kind of funny- well- funny except that it really points up a serious problem- an apparently clueless CEO.

Here we have  BG seemingly opining-

"Notes CEO Brett Gross: “The Quartz Hill geologic feature is within the Hay Mountain Project’s mineral estate portfolio. It is comprised of intensively silicified carbonate host rock, and represents very compelling complementary characteristics often associated with hydrothermal systems typical of porphyry copper formation." 

- as if it were his own knowledgeable analysis. Now - I'm not sure where he got the verbiage- maybe from a Geology textbook or maybe something someone, maybe even JB, told him- but it is true as a geological fact. And one might, through ignorance, apply it to this particular formation- but- unfortunately it doesn't apply here. 

This is an old, well known feature in the area- apparently an impressive swath of quartz on a hill that can be seen from afar. But it has already been studied extensively by many, including JB, for over 30 years. There is nothing new here- and, unfortunately- although it is true that such features can be associated with "porphyry copper formations"- in this case it is not. Except in the sense that there are the relatively nearby targets- i.e. Hay Mountain and the Carlin Style Gold deposits and others that we already know about. 

At Quartz Hill itself- what there is -  is Quartz. Period. So I guess it's valuable if you want to go up and get some quartz to make some nice necklaces. Maybe BG can set up a Liberty Star Roadside Stand. He can then sit out there with an umbrella and maybe some lemonade.

So- this is just a small illustration as to why it matters for the person in charge to know what he is doing. Blindly copying and spouting some geological jargon isn't quite the same thing. And the result is- while BG is ignoring the nearby Carlin Style Gold Deposit- he is trying to sound knowledgeable by focusing attention on a worthless trinket asset.

New Message
Please login to post a reply