Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

It sure is good to see lots of success stories here from the Junior mining sector.  Pretty much I have taken the SUMMER OFF so far and am running scant on alot of the MKT activity.  My positions are for my sake "LOCKED IN" for that reason just to free me up for the SUMMER and I am learning a new freedom, but for all posters out there I should get back in HEAVY POSTING in September.  Just so all you out there know you can make a fortune in Jr miners as this is my field of choice and i pick carrefully for obvious reasons,,#1 is to always FIND and realize that there is a MOAT first and last of ALL.  After that it should be like driving in a CAR with automatic transmission, you won't need to keep clutching and shifting and all that junk until you park it.  PS: hitting 3400% to 4800% in my acct,, and that is with the account on auto pilot!!! so you tell me,,,,, IF my LBSR would keep sailing perhaps we would be seeing the same thing,,,sorry to PS you all agin but my acct should hit a 40,000% to 60,000% sooner or later and as I said its on autopilot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply