Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: New Update: Liberty Star Minerals (LBSR) Acquires Permits Over Robbers Roost Adjacent to the Hay Mountain Project

Well- very clever. Ask and thou shall receive. I asked for an update- and- lo and behold- here it is- except that- it's the wrong one. We queried about the Carlin Style "Mineralization"- how it was being sampled, what drill targeting information was in hand, etc. And this, of course, answers none of it- diverting attention instead to the the new Robbers Roost shiny object. 

Just kidding actually- I'm sure this was long in the works- and  I really don't give credit for such craftiness. This new claim may or may not be worthwhile. None of us have any specific "inside knowledge" about it. Of course- the person to be consulted is the one person with the actual experience and intimate knowledge of the area- and- I would venture- probably did whatever actual investigations and exploration were done in the area- James Briscoe. Then we might have the true scoop. Until then- I would reserve judgement and not get too excited. Interminable expansion- but never any movement. Will we survive long enough to ever exploit this great new aquisition?

As for The Carlin Style Mineralization/Deposit- since Tracy and BG are in an updating kind of mood- please provide the one we are looking for. There is GOLD awaiting!

New Message
Please login to post a reply