Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"But out of respect for the shareholders and his position in the Company- it seems it would be a good idea for BG to do a live audio- and- much better- a video question and answer session."- Hkipp

"Not only for the purpose of getting direct answers- but to get a feel for how he handles himself. If we are invested in this company and are therefore the owners of the company- shouldn't we know something about the guy who is supposedly managing it on our behalf?"-  Hkipp

Well- I guess we have our answer-

Nada- No response. I guess it tells us all we need to know. 

"I don't think he gives a rat's ass about the people who frequent this board, and perhaps not anyone else as well."- KO

"I don't believe he sees himself as working on behalf of shareholders, and therefore has no need to explain himself.  I believe he sees himself as a brilliant businessman and lawyer who's only encumbrance is shareholders. "- Wesley

"this is getting unacceptable. It seems he forcibly took over the co because he had a plan and I don’t think the plan worries about any of us. I think the plan is all about him taking it all somehow. " - cba 1959

"I think he’s waiting for bankruptcy so he and a few investors can buy the entire thing for themselves for pennies. " - cba 1959

I'm afraid you all are correct. Or- maybe instead he is too busy- out making a deal. -

"Yeah- That's it . . ."- Tommy Flanagan, The Pathalogical Liar- aka John Lovitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply