Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I wet myself when I read this news, wow I thought.  Then it hit me just like a bolt of lightning coming like a freight train  around the bend with no brakes and then i thought I better get off of them train tracks as I was stuck in the middle of a rail crossing on big swift river so i could jump off of the bridge and get crushed by the rocks below and that was JUST the GOOD NEWS as I had a way out, BUT at just that moment when i thought about how humiliating it was to wet myself, then to jump off the bridge I got a very heavy "download" right there on that bridge, with a train barreling right for me, in spite of the distainful dilemna I was facing with great courage mustered up from the fear of getting beaten up by a TRAIN i focused on one tiny spot about 500 yards below the bridge after falling like a SUPER BOWL player getting hit by an ARMY Abrams tank, for some reason I never ever felt so good to lose a pair of pants on entering a body of water.  But Just then i realized either I had to float down river away from the Amusment Park right there just ashore and folks were stareing at me from the Farris Wheel. I chose to float down stream to get an unembarrasing exit from the river.  At last i somehow made it about 2 miles downriver and got pushed up ashore to my relief.  Lastly bare bottomed and all i was thankful for mother nature cleaning up my mess, as long as i was now safe all was good that ends well,l except for the ladys Pickning Convention being held just about 50 feet from the bank of that river.  What now I thought a GRIZZLY BEAR?  So i slid back into the shallows and went a further downstream, at last the Sun had set and i could just land at any point and not get embarrased, so I hit the beach and wandered about to find a way back to civilization, but all I got was lost in the DARK and all of this happened to me in 1 day of my life.   But after this expierence i learned a lot from that.  Whats the lesson you ask?   Well thats when i asked myself what am I doing here, hearing all of these fairytails which sound like some little PIXIE is going about touching things with a majic WAND and POOF, LBSR is the best company in the world.  When in truth LBSR was one of the BEST in the WORLD, and a little bit of PIXIE DUST isnt gonna "fix" it!

New Message
Please login to post a reply