Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

KITCO,,gold hits 930.00 out of the blue!      Gold is trading in a fashion refered to as coilling.  As a pro explained it to me was like a spiraling staircase which is staggered and offset.  That staircase would be very ugly.  This is excellent tradeing and i never heard of it before, which to me is a big deal.  Let me try to give you how it works and would look in 3-D.  It works between the pressures of buyers and sellers in a way that isnt conventional on normal up or down movement.  Another way of seeing it is offset buying and selling,one Horse wants to run for 1 minute and his team partner wants to diverge his path and run for 10 minutes, or look at a Mountain it always seem to get higher in the pattern of a pyramid block, now take that block and add apperatures which are occuring outwardly from the side of that mountain and the mountain is a mountain but looks like a very poorly build up of offset tri-angular LEGO BLOCKS, but you only see the face of the mountain and the GOLD trading is cureling around and round the Mountain and popping inward and outward as it both grows and retreats in downward pattern popping out from the normal race track of buy or sell??????????????? So today GOLD jumps like a maniac when least expected and the "coiling" is why it is put into that term.  Another way to describe the coiling is like a strand of fencing that as it runs bigger and smaller loops keep recurring.  I get it but I cannot explain it very well, but tried my best, or so I think.

New Message
Please login to post a reply