Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Willy, from your second link...

"Mansfield-Martin Exploration Mining Inc. and EuroGas Inc.-owned private Swiss company ZB Capital AG are exploring a possible combining of their businesses through a share exchange agreement." [Emphasis added.]

I'm fairly certain that I recall EuroGas has having been an owner of multiple mining claims in the Tombstone area in the early days of our Hay Mountain program.  They had as many claim blocks across the area as did Tombstone Resources (TMBXF).

Anyway, it is pretty clear now that LBSR was never part of the proposed deal announced by Tarku about three weeks ago.  

BTW, does anyone remember the name of the company TMBXF combined with which was going to be their savior based on a mining claim in Slovakia, eventually lost in a lawsuit?  Was that EuroGas?  I think that that company also had claims in Tombstone, all abandoned now I believe (with one of TMBXF taken-up by LBSR after a five-year delay from the AZ State Lands Div.).  

With the exception of LBSR, one almost gets the sense that these other companies have almost incestuous relationships.  Not that it is the same case here, but such is fairly common among tiny companies that shift from one promotion to another trading interests among themselves (to the detriment of shareholders and other investors).  

VP

New Message
Please login to post a reply