Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Post from other board - Tracy email.  Don't know if already aware. 

Quote : "I checked in with Brett to get an answer: “We expect the ASLD to approve them in the next couple weeks or so. However, because of strained budgets and resources, the ASLD has been inconsistent in its turnaround times for these types of administrative processes. So, such a prediction is only as reliable as the ASLD is in its performance. I can say that since January, 2019, turnarounds with the ASLD have been measured in weeks, not years."

Regarding the necessity of these MEPs for access, the more correct way to view them is necessary to assure access under all possible future contingencies. We have enjoyed continuous access across private lands by agreement with the private property holders and have maintained an amenable relationship with those private land holders since December, 2018. But, people and circumstances can change with time. Likewise, they are not necessary to continue discussions with any prospective venture partners; rather, removing any question of access security puts to rest one more potential question that may arise during such discussions. The new MEPs give us certainty, security, flexibility, mobility and options. With the lands added to our holdings since January, 2019, we now enjoy freedom of movement, ample surface area for mine support facility development, security against unwanted encroachment and thereby interference by any competitors, and now, unencumbered access to those surface areas. As far as making the project more appealing, yes, it should.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply