Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: Tombstone Exploration Anticiaptes Production to Begin in Days.

By the way, the "key" claims group LBSR picked-up a couple of years ago once belonged to TMBXF.  They owned that and a few other claim blocks that were confirmed as drilling targets by ZTEM flown at just about the same time as LBSR had it done.  Like LBSRs efforts, their outside consultant at the time was SRK International, one of the best-known exploration consultant groups in the world.  

At the time, all of TMBSX's targets were thought to be very deep but they lacked the funds to renew their claims during a bad time in the exploration business.  So they gave up their Tombstone area claims, saving for the one they owed in fee (a perhaps played-out silver mine which costs almost nothing to continue holding).

They then explored for a cheap-to-develop mining opportunity between Phoenix and Yuma and failed.  Then they moved to just across the border in Mexico and failed again.  Now are on the verge of success northwest of Phoenix.

Given that they may soon have cash flow, it would be an easy guess that they will direct much of this toward recovery one or more of their former claims in the Tombstone area.  After all, they have the knowledge-base, the technological resources, and may even have already built-in partners. Watch for this!

I am not promoting TMBXF, I will not put money into it.  I am sharing this information because it is likely to have a direct impact on mining news that will create broader interest in the Tombstone area, none of which could be bad for LBSR. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply