Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Feb 12, 2021 12:20PM

As of yesterday the State of TEXAS has reset the rush to the price of copper.  As of yesterday the GRID is under duress but not just duress but excessive duress.  A drumroll here if you will.  The culbret is slash/are electric vehicles due to the extream cold breakthru coming down from the Artic.  It is as near to a total failure also from the asistance of the "Electric windmills"  having frozen up so that they are not adding any needed energy to the grid and as if that isnt all that bad,,,,,where is the faithfull "OLE SOL"?   Well by and large "OLE SOL" isnt shining to add some good ole silver cell energy from our SUN!  LOL.  But the bright side of all of this is that is reveals just that the State of TEXAS needs a much larger energy surplus and it shows how far we are from having a big enough GRID for supplying our energy supply consumption. 

Clearly a build out of the GRID on a major scale is now a proven need,  a must do project and not by any means a time to shut down NATRUAL GAS LINES, OIL LINES,even processed COAL which is as clean an energy source or cleaner than NATURAL GAS.  Also the entire GREENIE SCAM is entirely built on CARBON ENERGY.  Easy to conclude that the only right thing to do is BUY COPPER at any price and aquire a means to rebuild on a major scale, our entire POWER GRID in every form so that we can sustain thru extreme energy attacks.  If TEXAS does not get a break very soon, or if the extremly large MASS of Artic COLD does not retreat very soon, it may overtax the ability to avoid the collapse of their GRID.  This is both good and scary news for TEXANS, good in that it is a wakeup to build a bigger and better GRID and well a severe emergency ALARM for TEXAS.  I shake my head and say that I will pray for all TEXANS,  and may our LORD protect them with releaf and may they wake up and BUILD a TEXAS SIZED GRID!

Not only that but the ENTIRE UNITED STATES also has the same pending "doom cloud' hovering over our entire POWER GRID SYSTEM from and for all of the same reasons of which are now ocuring in TEXAS.

Clearly COPPER to the RESCUE, and "I" do mean rescue, so we need to rush up the mining side, and meet demand for our NEW POWER GRID, nationwide .

New Message
Please login to post a reply