Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

The last time Russia took over a NuKe power plant (Russia got the plant to blow up/explode)  Chernobal,,,,,,, by the crazy man making all of this havoc,,  Presently "I" still am big on the yellow metal.  Being how the little wooden leader got the Globe to go BONKERS (financially) it is evident that big things are headed right for all of us/,,,,,,, already,High gas price, job loses, etc,, you know the drill.  Let me refresh "u" on my absenteaism from here.  Cant stomach the leadership of LBSR in any capacity. 

Still smiling on Gold in the open MKT. 

Wish all of the you and all of the posters here the very best.  By that I mean JB back in his rightful place and all of the clowns gone,vanished,, that would entice me to rebound here.

I know I know you are a silver guy,, and I am a GOLD guy,,,,,,, yup silver true can get a lot of leverage in short order,,,,,,, but when I see so many BIG stand up guys in the GOLD sector calling for 4000 thousand $s to 60,000 $s per ounce Gold even up the 1/4 million dollars per ounce of which i follow,,,,,, "I" juss cant stop rubbing on my,,   (:+) Golden Goose EGGs that are in their nests,, havent hatched yet,, too much into the mellow yellow stuff but I could go copper as well,,,,,,, here is my ans: (o?r) less!

New Message
Please login to post a reply